Do the two actually have the same structure?I think it's going to be hard to know whether eth pos is going to be bad for it or not and might take time to notice (there might also be a pow rival that remains post fork).Afaik there have been lots of transactions on the eth network and these have been expensive in the past and somehow the chain survived that - perhaps it remains to be one of bitcoin's main rival (or that it implodes for one of many reasons).
I am not sure alt coins talk belongs here.But I consider eth to be a well planned attack against btc.I think it will be crashed to under 100 usd once it goes pos.I think people will then say btc is bad just look what happened to eth.
- Top TopicMore
- 1what happens to bitcoin if the electricity and internet goes out.?
- 2Question regarding @JsonIngore in context of an Blockchain Example
- 3Bollinger Bands and RSI overbought and oversold price detection
- 4Ethereum Merge
- 5Pay Utility Bills With Bitcoin In Nigeria
- Top CoinsMore
- PepePepe (PEPE) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform. Pepe has a current supply of
- ParticlParticl (PART) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2017. Particl has a current supply of 13,588,745.6551
- HoldstationHoldstation (HOLD) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2022and operates on the zkSync Era platform. Hold
#Wallet#Governance#zkSync Era Ecosystem
- ASTRA ProtocolASTRA Protocol (ASTRA) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2022. ASTRA Protocol has a current supply of
- Moss CoinMoss Coin (MOC) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2018and operates on the Ethereum platform. Moss Coin