Do the two actually have the same structure?I think it's going to be hard to know whether eth pos is going to be bad for it or not and might take time to notice (there might also be a pow rival that remains post fork).Afaik there have been lots of transactions on the eth network and these have been expensive in the past and somehow the chain survived that - perhaps it remains to be one of bitcoin's main rival (or that it implodes for one of many reasons).
I am not sure alt coins talk belongs here.But I consider eth to be a well planned attack against btc.I think it will be crashed to under 100 usd once it goes pos.I think people will then say btc is bad just look what happened to eth.
- Top TopicMore
- 1what happens to bitcoin if the electricity and internet goes out.?
- 2Question regarding @JsonIngore in context of an Blockchain Example
- 3Bollinger Bands and RSI overbought and oversold price detection
- 4Ethereum Merge
- 5Pay Utility Bills With Bitcoin In Nigeria
- Top CoinsMore
- PRIMALPRIMAL (PRIMAL) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2022and operates on the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) plat
- DefactorDefactor (FACTR) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform. Defactor has a current s
#Real World Assets
- DelysiumDelysium (AGI) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2021and operates on the Ethereum platform. Delysium h
- CardstackCardstack (CARD) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform. Cardstack has a current
- EverGrowEverGrow (EGC) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2021and operates on the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) platf